Title: Turning off default MRU store

Hi Guys,

I might be getting ahead of myself a bit here, but I'm going to try and turn off the default MRU store, in favour of the JCS based persistent store.  I'd like to try some tests on performance without the default MRU - has anyone else tried anything similar? I've simply set the core store's role to point to the JCS store implementation.

The rationale behind this is that JCS implements a MRU store all on its own - this simplifies things a bit as far as I'm concerned

Any thoughts? :)

Corin

Corin Moss
Lead Developer