Steven Noels wrote:

On 08 Mar 2004, at 03:59, Christopher Oliver wrote:

In order to allow the use of Flowscript on the BEA Weblogic and IBM Websphere application servers (and possibly in other environments) I propose that we rename the Rhino packages from org.mozilla to org.cocoondev.

Who will be the copyright holder?

Very good point. It cannot be the ASF, and cocoondev.org isn't a legal entity that can hold a copyright. Considering that rhino+cont's single author is Chris, he could be the copyright holder, but community-wise this doesn't sound good.

And in the same area, what will be (or can be) its license? Is it possible to relicense the fork or should we keep MPL?

Anyway, I'm +1 for the renaming, which, since the fork does exist, will make it clear and visible, along with solving the technical problems in WS and WL.

Sylvain