Sylvain Wallez wrote:

luke hubbard wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

"if we have the control"... Unfortunately, 90% of people out there use

IE...

98% of people out there have Flash Player. :)
Flash is installed on most machines, it can load and parse xml, and has a
wide range of ui components. It would be great if we could create a flash
component to render cforms that could be used from within the flash IDE.

Hey, interesting idea!

I recently investigated a bit the SWF Transformer/Serializer we have in Cocoon to produce dynamically generated Flash, but unfortunately what is provided by Spark isn't really usable as it's mostly composed of <rawdata> tags.

Anyone having a better experience or some ideas on this?

What about the next generation of Flash (flex)?

http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/flex/

Might take some time to gather a reasonable user base, but it looks quite interesting.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
    (Blogging at: http://www.rabellino.it/blog/)