Am Mi, den 14.04.2004 schrieb Peter Mortier um 17:19:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying out the new Java continuations stuff seperately from Cocoon.
> However, I have run into a problem. The instrumented bytecode throws a
> ClassCastException In the case where I am trying to resume a Continuation
> from a Continuable which delegates to another Continuable.

I added your test files to the CVS to indentify your problem. The
problem, which do you have, is that the Continuation stores one more
object to the continuation than needed. This object is the origin of
the call graph.

I know that the implementation should hide such details. Christopher
Oliver already made some suggestions. Until that you can easly pop this
reference by

        if (continuation.isCapturing())
            continuation.getStack().popReference();

after the method call.