Am Mi, den 28.04.2004 schrieb Dave Brondsema um 2:18:
> I'm a forrest developer and the attached patches fix the following for parsing
> .cwiki files:
>
> * handle nested bulletlists like nested numberedlists are

Can you also provide a snippet for selftest.txt to test the changes?

> * use the file name as the title of the page (most useful when copying wiki
> files over), unless the file parameter isn't passed, in which case it'll still
> use the first section's title

Okay.

> * change link that uses "view.do?page={$href}" to "${href}.html"  This makes it
> work for standard forrest pages.

This will break the sample page for chaperon. Perhaps you able to make
this optional, for example using parameter.

BTW, the wiki2xdoc patch file wasn't created against the CVS HEAD. And
the patch file for the grammar produces a invalid grammar.

You should create a BUGZILLA entry, because email can get lost,
especially if get a spam rate of 80% :-/

Stephan.