On Jun 3, 2004, at 9:30 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

Le 3 juin 04, à 09:18, Steven Noels a écrit :

...I'll start the vote tomorrow, as the list of volunteers seems to be stabilizing. Would candidates mind if this is a public vote? Also, I'd like the vote to be held on the users list as well - to raise the level of their awareness of Cocoon community matters....

+1 for public vote (although I'm not a candidate) +1 for having it on users as well, let's be open! (but IIUC only committers votes are binding)

Actually I think only PMC members votes are binding. Just to reassure our fellow readers that there is no hidden/restricted committee: every committer *can* be a PMC member but it's up to the single person to decide whether to take this (very light) burden or not. Since we don't have as many PMC members as committers (for one, most emeritus people didn't ask to be part of it), I just wanted to be a bit nitpicking on that. :)

Ciao,
--
Gianugo Rabellino