Il giorno 21/lug/04, alle 23:29, Antonio Gallardo ha scritto:

The typo was because Ugo has Hibernate between eyebrow and eyebrow ;-)

Would you rather have OJB there? ;-) Oh by the way, the next version of Spring will have OJB support, so we could make a SpringPetstore version that supports both, if you want to help.

I think the idea is excelent. We need to polish it before start or not?

I have already started. There's some code attached to the wiki page for your pleasure, but nothing that cannot be completely redone if it's not good enough.

        Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/