Colin Paul Adams wrote:
<pattern name="xhtml">^.*application/xhtml\+xml.*$</pattern>

Wouldn't

        <pattern name="xhtml">application/xhtml\+xml</pattern>

have the same effect? I think it should.

This I think is useful. How can I contribute it to Cocoon (I've only
written the java class - I don't know where I should add documentation).

Open an issue on Bugzilla and attach the sources. For the docs, provide something similar to the files in src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/selectors.

It would be nice if you could provide unit tests for the selector, too :-).

        Ugo