Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> Tani is the Japanese word for "Valley".

<snipped the excellent portrayal in ascii art
because the house fell down in the email reply :->

> It looks like a house (the block) in the middle of a valley (the
> container)..
>
> The combination is what I really like: the name "valley" accentuates
> the concept of "containment", while its graphical representation has
> the house in foreground, accentuating the concept of "blocks". So, if
> you think about it, when you look at it, you look at blocks, when you
> think about it, you think at containers :-)

Love this symbolism - it is important and powerful.

Such names are fine in development and probably good
because they are inspiring.

However, remember the fate of our "woody" ... we decided
no fanciful names in released components.

--
David Crossley