Michal Stochmialek wrote:

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 12:55:52PM +0200, Leszek Gawron wrote:

Hi,
I came up with a use case that I have no way of doing with CForms.

I'd like to make some adjustments to the view according to widget values. Examples:
- render date widgets red when date is in the past
- render the table row containing messages for user bold when message has not been read before.

I can come up with some hack for top level widgets but I have no idea how to do anything with widgets nested in repeater.

I think using template.jx would be an answer for you.
Using it you can access elements in repeaters and also
nested repeaters.

Exactly.

But actually it seems to be broken...

That won't last :-)