in a (Javascript) flow function of mine, when I write:

var parser;
parser= cocoon.getComponent(DOMParser.ROLE);

everything works fine all the time... but, when I write:

var parser= cocoon.getComponent(DOMParser.ROLE);

sometimes the parser variable is null !

This failed initialization of a variable happens when the same flow function is called many times in a short amount of time.
Is it a known bug or am I missing something ?

BTW, the same happens with other type of objects, like:
var os= new java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream();

Regards,

P.S.
I'm using Cocoon 2.1.5 and, yes, I release parser after it has been used.

     Luca Morandini
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.lucamorandini.it