Now you can try again - some things work now...at least the samples pages
come up.
XSP is definitly not working right now and SitemapConfigurableComponents
aren't working as well (this affects global variables and the authentication
framework and therefore the portals etc.). But apart from that everything
else *should* work.

Carsten