Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

Unico Hommes wrote:

I believe that the excalibur event package lives on at d-haven [1]. Why not use that?

Or we could stick with excalibur-event, if there is nothing wrong with it.

Oh oh. We did this discussion with the container, I hope we don't have to go over this again for every Avalon dependency we have ;-P

This smells a lot as NIH syndrome [1]. Are we going to rewrite every single excalibur component we use?

Potentially, yes. It's a small price to pay to gain solidity of your foundations.

--
Stefano.