Reinhard P˙fffffffffff6tz wrote:

--- Stefano Mazzocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

More information and explanations can be found

at

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonBlockBuilder

[not critizing, just curious] can you explain why

you think that

having block/lib is going to be jar hell while

lib/block is not?

I would really like to see block/lib instead of

lib/block but without

Pier's shielding classloader I don't see how we do

NOT end in jar

versioning hell.

Good point.

+1 to your choice.

I think it can provide a smooth transition from
current blocks to RealBlocks and the work can be done
in incremental steps.

Agreed.

Stefano and others, What do you think, should I
continue with the new block build system?

Go right ahead.

--
Stefano.