Il giorno 30/ott/04, alle 20:05, Unico Hommes ha scritto:

Rather than undoing all the changes (would make me really feel bad about the wasted time I invested :-) I think it is no problem to provide compatibility. I think that all that is needed is that block/lib is added to the block compilation classpath and that those libraries are also copied to WEB-INF/lib.

Couldn't you just revert all changes to the 2.1 branch and apply them to the trunk instead? OTOH, since a 2.2 release is still far away, if what you are proposing now doesn't break anything, just go ahead and do it.

        Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/