Leszek Gawron wrote:

Ralph Goers wrote:

Vadim Gritsenko said:

Ralph Goers wrote:

Antonio Gallardo wrote:

Ralph Goers dijo:

Why are these blocks even in 2.2?  They are excluded from the build
but
they are deprecated in 2.1 and have replacements.

Can they be removed?

I would probably leave them in in 2.1 series, but +1 for removing in 2.2.
Time
for a vote?

Sure.

I'm +1 for removing woody and portal-fw from 2.2.

Ralph

+1 also.

I thought we were working towards a single set of blocks shared between both 2.1 and 2.2? If that is the case, we can't deprecate a block in 2.2 and not in 2.1, at least not at the moment. We'd need a cleverer build system, say one that knows which blocks to include from within the blocks repository.

Thoughts?

Upayavira