On 16 Nov 2004, at 13:02, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Jeremy Quinn wrote:
Hi All,
I am getting this message appearing in my console for Cocoon 2.2.0-dev :
"file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/Cocoon/trunk/build/ webapp/samples/blocks/querybean/flow/QueryHistory.js", line 25: RHINO USAGE WARNING: Missed Context.javaToJS() conversion:
Rhino runtime detected object [EMAIL PROTECTED] of class java.util.ArrayList where it expected String, Number, Boolean or Scriptable instance. Please check your code for missig Context.javaToJS() call.
The code in question is this:
21: // QueryHistory Object Constructor
22: function QueryHistory(attribute_name) {
23: try {
24: this._history = cocoon.session.getAttribute(attribute_name);
25: if (this._history == null) {
26: this._history = new ArrayList();
27: cocoon.session.setAttribute(attribute_name, this._history);
28: }
29: } catch (error) {
30: cocoon.log.error(error);
31: }
32: }
The history list is an ArrayList of SimpleLuceneQueryBean(s).
Am I doing something wrong, or is this an issue with the new Rhino FlowScript?
Thanks
regards Jeremy

Have you been able to solve the problem?

No

regards Jeremy

                                IT IS NOT FROM ME

                        Always check the label, folks !!!!!