Stefan Pietschmann wrote:

The doctype is not set either as Micah already mentioned.

It is set up to serialize a Doctype if it's present in the incoming stream, but it doesn't read from the sitemap configuration to read specific values for cases where the stream doesn't have DOCTYPE info. Which leads to a few questions:

1) Is XSLT <output> the preferred way now to get a DOCTYPE on pipeline results?

2) Would it make sense to have the new XML Serializer read configuration parameters for doctype-public and doctype-system? (I note that it already reads configuration for 'encoding', something else that can be set via XSLT output)

This might be a question for Pier, though I'll ask on the list first.

Thanks,

.micah