David Crossley wrote:
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

So i have just had a sudden revelation that practically nobody bothers with doing 'build docs' for Cocoon.

:(

If this is the only property that gets overwritten by forrest, then I'm fine with this.

That would be a good workaround to give us room to breathe. I will not
be able to do it until tomorrow our time.

I think we don't need to fix it right now, I can change my env for some
days - but not forever :)

Perhaps the better way would be to remove forrest from
our build. It looks much safer for me.

Open to suggestions of how that could operate. Do you mean not
have forrest be called at the end of 'build docs' at all?
So remind people to run 'build docs' to generate the sitemap
component docs and the jars.xml file, then just manually
follow up with 'forrest' externally. That could work.

Yepp - I think it did work before we started generating the
sitemap components docs.

Carsten