Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

WDYT?

Yepp, it's not that much but anyway it can be saved. I just applied a patch.

thanks very much

Sorry for bothering once more, but re my question, wouldn't it make sense
to have a more standardized log message, e.g.

IPNUMBER - - [DATE] "GET /lenya/default/live/css/page.css PROTOCOL" - Processed by Cocoon-X in TTTT milliseconds

?

I am aware that one could configure the servlet container accordingly, but
if someone turns on logging resp. the log level INFO it would certainly help re debugging.

Thanks

Michi

Thanks
Carsten

--
Michael Wechner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]