Bart Molenkamp wrote:
Ok, sorry, I didn't understand you but now it makes perfect sense.
Thanks for your advise!

Well, I had a chance to express myself more clearly, and think it through a bit more.

Basically, what you're doing is implementing another way to connect the controller to the view, when the view is pretty simple.

I would tend to implement this as a custom reader, actually, with code like:

<map:components>
  <map:readers>
    <map:reader name="stream" class=".....">
      <stream-name>/stream</stream-name>
      <mime-type-name>/mimeType</mime-type-name>
    </map:reader>
  </map:readers>
</map:components>

<map:match pattern="my-stream-uri">
  <map:read type="stream"/>
</map:match>

That way, you're configuring the reader to know where in the flow business objects to get the stream and the mime type. As the context object from flow comes back as just an Object (presumably could be some kind of javascript object as well), you would do well to use JXPath to get at the values, hence specifying the names of these values as XPath expressions.

You end up with something more generic component that way that isn't specifically targetted at your problem.

Make sense?

Regards, Upayavira