Upayavira wrote:

Michael Wechner wrote:

what about specifying the repo as parameter, e.g.

<map:generate src="jcr://...">
 <map:parameter name="repo" value="..."/>
</map:generate>

Because this is a source, not a generator. The parameter would be a parameter to the generator.

ok. Well, I thought the generator could pass it on to the source, but I guess I
don't fully understand how it should work. Will try to figure it out.

But on the other hand I don't fully understand why Sylvan would like to use
jcrX://... instead of jcr://X/... as Stefano suggested, which seems to make
more sense.

Michi

Regards, Upayavira

--
Michael Wechner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]