Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi,

thanks for informing us about this possible issue - now, without the
concrete test case we can't do anything, we are searching for this
possible bug for a long time, but where never able to find it.
Please report your problems (together with the test case) to the cocoon
developer list. Then either we or any other Cocoon committer will help
you asap.


I'm not sure what are the two "Cocoon processes" below, but exactly same problem (Cocoon object was not re-entrant) was fixed for situation when Cocoon Portal invokes Cocoon JSR168Portlet. So it might be fixed in 2.1.6.


I encountered this problem in Cocoon application where we wanted to use the CocoonBean to produce the snapshot of a website as the result of an http request.

I guess this is what is meant by "two Cocoon processes": two Cocoon systems running in a single JVM and calling each other.

This problem has been fixed in 2.1.6.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez                        Anyware Technologies
http://apache.org/~sylvain            http://anyware-tech.com
Apache Software Foundation Member     Research & Technology Director



Reply via email to