Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

On Apr 10, 2005 10:17 PM, Sylvain Wallez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So if we're to enforce something, it should be that a sitemap is a file,
or a classpath resource (yes, I have this usecase).

Yep. Tricky, though: I sure can imagine sitemaps stored anywhere (why
not a JSR170 repo? or a webdav server? as long as it's static
stuff...), and blocking this possibility just to avoid (ab)use of
possibly dynamic protocols such as cocoon or http could be a bit too
much. I'd rather go for a big fat warning then...

Okay, let's open the doors to any protocol. It appears sitemaps already are read from a wide range of sources :-)

Sylvain