Antonio Gallardo wrote:
Hi folks,

Given the lastest mails requesting an infraestructure for writing docs
using a CMS + another fact, we know that recently our infra was creating
some *.zones.apache.org for projects that requested one.

A zone is a virtual machine where we can do whatever we want. ;-)

I don't saw that somebody requested a zone for cocoon. And I think we can!
;-)

There we can setup our demo site, but most important:

A cocoon based CMS for the documentations efforts.

Before someone says "we should use the proposed site-build zone", I think, if someone is prepared to set up a Cocoon zone, we should go that way.

We do not know what is involved in running a CMS, and we will learn more if we just do it within our own community first. Then, if we learn something that is useful to a wider Apache community, and actually complete something, then we can consider migrating across to the site-build zone. For the time being, we should, IMO, have our own zone to play in.

+0, only because I don't expect to have time to contribute.

Regards, Upayavira