Linden H van der (MI) wrote:
I have a little time on my hands to actually implement some of the things mentioned. My only question is what are others possibly doing in parallel setting up some other system. I'd rather not duplicate efforts when it turns out someone has set up Daisy somewhere by the end of this week. If someone's that close to a working system I say we go with that.

Daisy already IS set up: www.cocoondev.org/handbook
I now use it for the tutorial only, but I really don't mind if it
becomes the (temporary?) home of the entire new documentation.

How does Daisy handle xdocs type documents? Is a conversion to daisy's format easy?

Regards, Upayavira