Hi Sylvain
> IIUC what you describe here is a kind of Map, where the key set would be
> the selection list and the values would be the widget rows. Am I right?
Yes that right
> I don't think we need a new widget type for this as the repeater is
> versatile enough. Either a binding or a helper on-create event listener
> should be what is needed to automate this.
Consistent you are , since you gave me the same answer the first time
around ;), And I followed your advise (I use binding JS) but it would make
the structure a lot simpler, and all definition would be in the model
(Respect to the SOC ;).
It's not a new widget just a new functionality to existing repeaters
enabling them to be mapped on a selection list. A repeater can only be
filled through binding or on-create listener and this would be yet another
initialisation possiblity.
sorry persistent I am.

Regards
Tibor