Le 30 mai 05, à 16:44, Ugo Cei a écrit :

....And indeed, there's no way to configure generation of content-length header in AbstractTextSerializer without overriding the shouldSetContentLenght() method in a subclass.

Is there any particular reason why this has not been made configurable, or is it just that nobody has had this particular itch to scratch yet? In the latter case, I'd like to scratch it myself, if no one objects...

As long as you keep the current behavior with the default value, no one can complain I guess.

Also, it would be good to put a warning next to the configuration option: activating this causes (IIUC) the serializer to buffer the whole output before sending it, which can make a big performance/resources difference.

-Bertrand