Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Some time ago we decided that we want a flat directory structure (/cocoon/blocks/[block-name]/... instead of /cocoon/blocks/[community-status]/[block-name]/...) for blocks but we haven't yet changed it.

I will do the move on Monday - please make sure that you have checked in all your changes in existing blocks *by Sunday evening CET* or expect more work to merge your work again. Thanks (and sorry for the inconveniences)

Blocks are moved into the flat directory structure and the build system works again (for me).

"build eclipse-project" includes a limited subset of blocks and I can't find why... Any idea?

fixed, please check

Thanks. This time, it had too much directories because recursive searches were also including "java" and "test" directories deep in the source trees! This recursive search also made it awfully slow.

I fixed the fixed and made it 20 (yes, twenty!) times faster ;-)

Sylvain