Ralph Goers wrote:

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Do we have something else on our wishlists (some fancy cforms features, etc.)?

What about some ajax stylings for cforms? Some I'd love to have are:
- "cocoon suggests" ajax styling for cforms fields providing autocompletion of inputs,
- reorderable repeaters [1]

1. Convert all poolable gnerators, and transformers to be thread safe.

+1

2. Modify the build process to use maven.

... or rewrite the ant builds to use the <library> task and without generating the blocks build file with XSLT.

Don't want to rain on the party, but this is *summer* of code, meaning 2 months of work[2]. Expecting students to implement difficult things (e.g. continuations serialization) or cleaning up the bugzilla, even all this is badly needed, seem too complicated to me for a student discovering our code base.

So subjects that have a chance to be successful in terms of candidates and result are those that don't need to much in-depth knowledge of the core and have a clear functionnal scope.

Sylvain

[1] http://tool-man.org/examples/edit-in-place.html#listExamples
[2] http://code.google.com/summfaq.html