Max Pfingsthorn wrote:

Dear Cocoon Devs,

My Name is Max Pfingsthorn, I currently study for my Master of Science in
Artificial Intelligence at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You
can have a look at my CV (last updated Dec.2004) here:
http://student.science.uva.nl/~mpfingst/cv/CV.Max.Pfingsthorn.pdf.

I would also like to declare my interest in this project (CForms extension), or
another involving Cocoon. I've used Cocoon extensively at my workplace
(www.hippo.nl) for about 6 months, and lately also for my studies in
Information Retrieval, where I had to implement a lot of custom functionality
(like a search transformer for Terrier, http://ir.dcs.gla.ac.uk/terrier/).
Currently I am also working on Slide for my employer to help speed up the DASL
execution through using Lucene. Through this time I've grown quite fond of the
ASF ;)

I'm currently sifting though the code for the cforms to understand it better
and base a proposal on it. I just wanted to let everyone know and be part of
the discussion.

Welcome Max!

Reading your interesting CV, I saw you are working on multimodal systems, which is an area of interest to me. Are you using Cocoon for this?

Sylvain