On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Stefano Mazzocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Stefano Mazzocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>>>it's not a matter of being annoyed enough (we are already!), it's
>>>the fact that cocoon needs that file at build time.
>>

>> Hmm, so why don't you realize that you have a typo in it for many
>> days?  Like when you rename a jar but forget to update the
>> descriptor?
>
> because cocoon doesn't use *all* of that data, only parts.

Unfortunately Gump gets into trouble because of the parts Cocoon
doesn't use.

If you don't use any of the projects you define for jars in your repo,
maybe you better shouldn't define those projects at all?  Instead nag
the Gump crew to turn them into installed packages.

>>>Now, I would be totally in favor of granting the gump committers
>>>commit access to the cocoon project.
>>
>> Should be quite trivial to add a rule to asf-authorization that
>> grants rw to @gump for just that file, at least I think it allows
>> file-granularity.
>
> Even better. Can we do it or is it something that infra@ has to do?

Sylvain can, or I could, but I'd certainly prefer if the Coccon PMC
made the change.

Stefan