Well, I've already spoken to my boss and have tentatively worked something out with him. Mon - Wed would probably be better for me as I plan to stay a few extra days as I've never been to Europe at all, so I'll do a little sight seeing afterwards. I'd appreciate any advice regarding car rentals and places to see that are close by to wherever we are.

Ralph

Steven Noels wrote:

Yes, I'm thinking of attending the Cocoon GetTogether 2005 in Amsterdam, preferably on

  [ ]  3/4/5 October (Mon->Wed)
  [ ]  5/6/7 October (Wed->Fri)

That's all for now, expect more to hear from Arjé or me in the future!

Cheers,

</Steven>