Il giorno 18/lug/05, alle 22:56, Jason Johnston ha scritto:

It's not the exact same problem as Ugo is describing but the end effect
is the same... it is impossible to create a custom CForms component in a
package other than o.a.c.forms.

Well, nothing is impossible. You can always ovveride the protected methods and delegate to super, as a workaround.

Perhaps both Ugo's issue and mine could be fixed at the same time.
--Jason

I could certainly fix it with a simple patch, but I wanted to publicly raise the issue before. Since I got no reply beside yours, I will probably do it right away.

        Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/