Michael Wechner wrote:
Hi

I would like to suggest that we move the TraversableGenerator into Cocoon core.

It seems to me that the TraversableGenerator is very useful, because it supports the excalibur Source in general and not just the FileSource like the DirectoryGenerator.

Otherwise people have to enable the repository block which has some dependencies
which are not that obvious (e.g. JMS)

WDYT?

+1

ideally, the two would be merged, and the traversable generator would emit the directory xml format for file sources for compatibility (with a clear note to change the stylesheets) and then eventually rip out the directory xml.