On 25.07.2005 10:57, Upayavira wrote:

I have done it already yesterday. The main reason was that you don't seem to have commit rights on Cocoon: http://people.apache.org/~jim/projects.html#cocoon. Furthermore we talked about it since two years and nobody complained.

See this in subversion/authorisation/asf-authorisation:
[/cocoon]
@cocoon = rw
@lenya = rw

We give Lenya committers commit rights on Cocoon. This is a better way to do it than duplicating Lenya's committers into Cocoon's committers list.

Nothing against it. Do you know how Jim's list is generated? Does this not take the above into account?

Joerg