Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Upayavira schrieb:

One point, for general reference: there are negligible differences between 2.1 and trunk docs. I did a diff across the two versions, and IIRC I merged the changes, so 2.1 and 'site' is all we need at the moment, until we want the docs for 2.1 and trunk to diverge.

Argh, I updated the docs in trunk several months ago and the diff was
intentional! Trunk does not support all Avalon interfaces anymore like
Composable. In addition the Component interface is not
supported/required anyore. So I removed all references to this in the
trunk docs (and I think I did some other minor updates as well).

So, I think, yes, it makes sense to have different versions.

Can you remember where these differences occur? In what pages? I'd like to look at how it is now - I've a feeling I may have edited the pages to account for this, but would like to see what is actually the case.

Regards, Upayavira