Max Pfingsthorn wrote:

Hi!

I'm a bit confused with the source validity coming from a cocoon caching
pipeline. Apparently, there is none, so it doesn't make it into the cache in
Cocoon Forms. I ran into this problem developing my library cache. If I gave
the source resolver a filesystem path, it was fine. If I gave it a uri with the
cocoon protocol which pointed to a caching pipeline
(org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.CachingProcessingPipeline),
source.getValidity() was null. Did I do something wrong?

A caching pipeline can return a null validity if one of its components is not cacheable. What's in the pipeline you point to?

Sylvain