Andrew Savory wrote:

Hi,

On 3 Oct 2005, at 16:19, Steven Noels wrote:

I'll be in Amsterdam tomorrow evening, ready to catch some flack.

Anyone else arriving tonight? I'll be there from late afternoon, and would welcome the chance to grab a few beers with people - not to mention throwing some flack at Steven ;-)

I _should_ have arrived this evening, but the public sector has decided to go on strike today in France, and I had to move the flight tomorrow morning. Wake up at 4:30, arrival at Schiphol at 8:50 :-(

Sylvain