Leszek Gawron wrote:
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

And I agree, not having the "jx" transformer/generator in the core
anymore is really annoying. If you forget to include the template block
it breaks your application immediately. But I hope we will fix this, as
well.

I do not get it. It's like saying "if you forget to tank your car will stop - how annoying" :). What I mean is that the same problem applies to any block (i.e. forms). It's just jx and forms tend to be most "core" ones.

I think it was a good decision to move jx from core to it's own block.

It's a stupid work to customize cocoon blocks - this is the biggest problem. I agree with Stefano. My local.blocks.properties should state:

exclude.all.blocks=true
include.block.forms=true
include.block.template=true

that's all. Someone said some time ago to use :s/#include/include. Try to merge your customized local.blocks.properties with updated main blocks.properties file.

Agreed. I never said it was annoying to move stuff out, I don't mind to have to specify what blocks to add, but I want this to be easy not a PITA like it is today.

My local.blocks.properties should look like Leszek wrote above. Easy and simple. That would make us go a long way forward.

--
Stefano.