Le 12 oct. 05, à 09:32, Max Pfingsthorn a écrit :
...Can't you use the refdoc stuff for that? If it's not ready, which I guess it isn't from the STATUS at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/gsoc/rgraham/refdoc/STATUS, I could take it from where Robert left it...

It's not far from being usable I think, what it needs most is a good example of what it can bring.

I haven't had time to have a deeper look in my Bursty Copious Free Time yet, but if you want to have a look you're very welcome, I'll do my best to help!

-Bertrand