Leszek Gawron wrote:

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Antonio Gallardo wrote:

Sorry for the long name. I was unable to find quickly a better name. ;-)

Seriously, since the long name for customized eclipse build seems to be used only by you and me, then I think we can also deprecate it now and remove it in 2.2.

WDYT?

I've been using it since day one it exists. If people don't participate in a discussion doesn't mean that they don't use the discussed stuff ;-)

As the code behind eclipse-customized-project was moved over to eclipse-project target we can easily show a deprecation message when eclipse-customized-project is used:

<echo>

** The eclipse builds have been unified. Plase use eclipse-project or full-eclipse-project target from now on. **

</echo>

+1

;-)

Best Regards,