On 15 Oct 2005, at 17:51, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
Pier Fumagalli wrote:
On 15 Oct 2005, at 13:40, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

The current drawback of Dojo is that the all the spiffy effects are there (and more [4]), but lack a close integration with background page update. But that should be a couple of classes

And that it takes currently between 4 to 5 seconds to initialize on my Safari...

That's because you're loading the uncompressed version, i.e. a lot of uncompressed scripts are being loaded dynamically.

Ah, that said, though, it seems to be lacking of support for Safari in lost of places... I tried Drag and Drop and DatePicker, for example, and while they work in Mozilla, they don't on Safari. Even the example you sent (FishEye) doesn't hide the labels correctly on Safari (while it does on Mozilla).

That said, the Editor works on Safari as well (apart from "saving").

    Pier