Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
* portal block, pluto/adapter/PortletAdapter:
Same as above, for the hypothetical case where Pluto would create threads. Now this variable is set() but never get()!!! So we could remove it completely. Carsten?

Removed - it seems to be a relict of an older version.

:-)

* portal block, util/ReferenceFieldHandler:
This one seems more problematic, as it has a number of child classes which I don't know that they're about.
This one is used for Castor to resolve references to objects not defined
in the XML. We can change this to a thread local.

Great!

* portal block, wsrp/adapter/WSRPAdapter:
Don't have the slightest idea on how the "currentCopletInstanceData" is used :-/
This one is used to pass the current coplet to other components. I don't
know anymore why I used a (inheritable) thread local. We can change this
to ThreadLocal and I will have a look in the next days if I can use an
request attribute instead.

Ok.

Sylvain