Hi,

I've noticed that compared with Cocoon 2.1.7, exceptions that are thrown
in flow code (apples in my case) are now wrapped into an additional
ProcessingException (to add the location information). For actions this
does not seem to be the case (an oversight?) but when they are in a
subsitemap they are wrapped nonetheless by the mount-node.

Anyway, the problem I have with this is that in the formatting of my
error page, there is now a Cocoon-specific message on top which does not
have any meaning to an end-user.

I was wondering if there is any way of detecting that an exception has
been wrapped in a ProcessingException only for he purpose of adding
location information?

Or would it otherwise be acceptable to add some flag to
ProcessingException to indicate this?

Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]