Leszek Gawron wrote:
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Or maybe we could keep o.a.c.components.expression.jexl in template as Sylvain dislikes it ;) and jexl is not used in any other places.

Hehe, good idea :-) Let's keep it just besides JXTG while we slowly migrate to CTemplate.

BTW, I haven't used that one yet, but prefer muuuch more prefixing expressions inside the {} with the language name rather than having to run out of special characters to place in front of {. We have, $, # and now @, what's next :-)
@{} has been only for you to test it. :)

Ah, ok! Many thanks :-)

Now this week is dedicated to fixes and cleanup for 2.1.8, so I won't try it before next week...

Sylvain