Ralph Goers wrote:
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

<snip/>

Activating this second feature requires to change the XSLTProcessor implementation to o.a.c.c.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl

Damn! While porting to the 2.1 branch, I realized that this conflict with the same class that exists in the "deprecated" block.

What do you think: is it better to remove the old XSLTProcessorImpl, or rename the new class? I like simple and straightforward names for default implementations...

Follow the versioning contract.  Assuming you can find it.

Uh? Versioning contract?

Sylvain