Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

* M2 stable enough (2.0 is out so this should be fullfilled)
* Reasonably fast (don't need to be as fast as Ant, but not several times slower)

For me, this isn't an issue.

* Easy configuration of what blocks to compile (like blocks.properties and maybe even dependency aware)

??? Compiling all the blocks is not the issue for me. block selection should happen at install time. However, I'm sure there are ways to exclude or include blocks at build time.

* M2 bundled with Cocoon (it should still be enough to just download and type ./build.sh)

Further rquirements?

/Daniel