Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Bertrand, your comment makes me think why we don't use Daisy as Wiki too? Any reasons for this? It would also make it much simpler to move over docs from a wiki zone into our official documentation.

Well, here is another option. Geronimo was proposing to use confluence for its wiki. Now I haven't looked at it at all, but if it has better features for what we are trying to do it might be better just to support their request. I believe the reason they wanted to use it is that it apparently integrates with Jira.

Ralph