Ross Gardler wrote:
Pier Fumagalli wrote:
On 29 Oct 2005, at 17:18, hepabolu wrote:

On my brand new Powerbook, the background color of the Apache Cocoon logo (left with feather) has a different shade of blue as background, while I can't remember having seen that on my Windows machine.

AFAICT colors are identical. Anyone else seeing this?

Yes... I'm seeing it, but I think it's because of the color management done on the Mac...

I'm no graphics person, can anyone create a version with a transparent background?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/daisy-to-docs/src/documentation/content/xdocs/images/cocoon-logo.gif

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/misc/graphics/cocoon2-naked.gif

enjoy

wow, I'm committing something on cocoon after years :-)

--
Stefano.